Monday, November 21, 2011

three


i still remember almost every detail three years ago.

that i had lunch with my dad. that i was trying to organize addison's closet. that i thought i peed on myself while doing said organizing. that i soon realized that actually my water broke. that i couldn't get ahold of my mom. that i called mary and calmly asked what she was doing, and when she said she was at work i started screaming and crying that my water broke. that i didn't have a bag packed because my due date was still 16 days away. that i finally calmed down and packed a bag and headed to the hospital about an hour later. then addison was born about 8 hours later.

i can't believe it's been 3 years. that a year has already passed from you turning two. i have a feeling this will continue happen from year to year.

i love the things that you're doing at this age. you constantly crack me up with the things you say. you pick up on everything, which sometimes bites me in the ass {she can't read yet}. i'm amazed at the things you can remember. i'm so proud of the little girl you're becoming. i can't wait to watch you grow and do more and more. two was a great year, and i'm sure three will be just as awesome.

happy third birthday pookie. i love you more than you can imagine.

0 comments: