Wednesday, February 9, 2011

my birthday & wee bit wednesdays!

happy birthday to...me!

i didn't really get my birthday off to a great start. addison woke up this morning around 1:30 and wanted to be held, so we went from my bed back to her bed to the chair and back to her bed. it was back a forth for a while, and then we watched some mickey around 3:30. she finally passed out around 4:30 or 5. poor girl.

this mommy is tired, but glad that addison seems to be feeling better now.

my mom went and got me a yummy birthday breakfast, and even put candles on it! how sweet!


it's supposed to snow some this afternoon and tonight, and i'm really hoping it snows enough to get me out of class tomorrow. i doubt it will though. colleges never seem to cancel class. if i have to go, it will just give me another excuse to wear my new hunter wellies!!

ok, now on to wee bit wednesdays!



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
definitely cubed. the only crushed ice i do is from sonic. it's so good!

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
people who stay in the on ramp for as long as they can just to get 2 cars ahead. i'm pretty nice about letting people over, but those people just piss me off.

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
hmmmm. i don't know. since i'm at my mom's, i haven't really decorated any rooms.

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
i save some. not many.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
i don't even remember. i think it took addison to the park last summer and had a little picnic, but i'm not sure. we'll definitely have some this year when it finally warms up!

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
nope.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
i used to go barefoot, but now i wear socks.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
poker. i can catch on to most poker games. i may not be too good though!

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
no. i don't think i could, either.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
the sound of music. LOVE!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

And I hope that sweet little Addison is feeling better soon!

Venassa said...

Happy birthday!!
I would have to agree with your traffic pet peeve. But then again most things about traffic annoy me.

Paige said...

Happy Birthday!
So glad to hear that Addison is feeling better!

Rachel said...

Happpppy happy birthday sweet friend! Hope your day has been amazing. Have y'all gotten a ton of snow?! Can't wait to hear all about it!