Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wee bit wednesdays

well, today has gone a little unplanned.

i got up and got addison and myself ready for the day, and headed to take addison to mdo. i was going to go to a convo after i dropped her off (convos are things i have to go to for school). we were about to pull in to the church and addison threw up in the car. not once, but like 3 times. maybe 4 or 5.

she didn't cry or anything. she just got sick.

i felt so bad for her because she had to ride home like that. it was nasty.

she seems to be fine now. she had a bath when we got home and then we just sat and watched tv. she has been acting like her normal self and took a good nap. hopefully it was just a little tummy ache and she won't get sick again.

now on to the regularly scheduled program. aka wee bit wednesdays!


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
i liked saved by the bell and growing pains. and lots of cartoons like rugrats and angry beavers.

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
i can't think of one right off the top of my head. anything that's from when i was a kid, like nsync or something always makes me smile, just because it's funny listening to it again. songs from glee make me happy, too :)

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
nope. i got all 4 removed when i was 16. over my spring break. i'm a party animal. it was the only surgery i've had, and it wasn't bad at all. i don't remember much of that week...

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
curling up in my chair in comfy clothes with a blanket and some comfort food (pizza, mac and cheese, potato. not all at the same time, of course). and watching a good show on tv.

{five} do you play any instruments?
well, i can play joy to the world on the piano. i used to play the piano when i was younger, but stopped. and i played the flute in middle school.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
um...no. not unless i undergo some plastic surgery.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
sometimes. not as much as i used to. i would if i used the pens with the removable tops, but now i use the clicky pens. i would chew on them and not even realize i was doing it.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
nope. that's why i have my step-brother!

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
nope. i can roll it though.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
i can knit. i taught myself a little while ago, and made a scarf. i need to start again. it was relaxing to just sit and knit.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Saved by the Bell is the BEST! Now I'm gonna have the song stuck in my head! ;)

When I woke up yesterday morning to get ready for work only to realize it was a snow day, I stayed up for a while anyway, well Saved by the Bell is on TV real early.. the lil sis and I caught a few episodes. It was awesome! :))

Haley said...

I'm glad somebody else my age knits! Everyone true to convince me that I'm acting like an old woman when I do it. Ha!