Wednesday, November 24, 2010

wee bit wednesdays



{one} what kind of camera do you have?
canon rebel xsi. i love it. it's actually my dad's, but i've borrowed it (pretty much permanently). i got a 50mm f/1.8 lens for it and it's amazing.

{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy?
the biggest louis vuitton i could buy. how fabulous would that be??

{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away?
definitely in the same house. i don't ever want to move far away.

{four} is your christmas tree up yet?
nope. i don't put it up until the friday after thanksgiving (which is this friday! yay!). i know of a bunch of people who have already put theirs up, but i think anything before thanksgiving is too early. that's just me though!

{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store?
i try to. i sometimes forget them though. i need to just leave them in my car. they make carrying groceries a whole lot easier.

{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life?
eating the same meal. i'm don't eat a big variety of food, but i don't like to eat the same thing over and over. whenever i find a song i like, i leave it on replay for a while so that wouldn't really bother me.

{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season.
my family, my friends, and my sanity (for now)

{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon?
i dye my hair darker sometimes, but i do it myself. i very rarely go to a salon to have that done. it's much cheaper to do it myself. i love going to get my hair cut though. having my hair washed it so relaxing.

{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater?
probably at home. i like going to the movie theater sometimes, but it's expensive. i'd rather just sit at home in comfy clothes and lounge and watch a movie.

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once?
$1000 a week. ahhh that would be so nice.

stop back by later for a tutorial on how to make a birthday banner like the one i made for addison's birthday party!