Tuesday, August 30, 2011

pony ride

when i was younger, my dad would always take me to ride ponies when they were in town.

since addison is old enough to do that now, my dad has been on the lookout for ponies around town. he took her while i was on my big girl vacation for the first time, and she loved it!

he saw that there were ponies in town last weekend, so we all went! she definitely looks like she knows what she's doing.






they had 2 bounce things there too, so she played on those after. it's crazy watching her do everything all by herself!

she had so much fun! hopefully we can take her back soon!

2 comments:

Christa Cox said...

oh my gosh she is SUCH a DOLL!! i cant stand it! :)
Hey make sure you come check out my fist gaveaway!! yay! http://christanncox.blogspot.com/2011/08/first-giveaway.html?spref=tw

-A- said...

Her hair is simply GORGEOUS!!!