Thursday, May 6, 2010

summer reads

it's officially summer! i've finished everything...yay!!

now, what to do?

well, for one, i'm going to have more time to do blogs. i would usually do homework while addison was napping, but now i'll be able to do blogs while she naps!

i really want to do some reading, too. and that's where you come in!

do you have any books you would recommend? i know i'm going to read the new sookie stackhouse book and sundays at tiffany's, but those are the only 2 i have picked out so far. help?! it will be much appreciated :)

4 comments:

Leigh said...

oh girl... i could recommend a bunch! what are you into??

Mateya said...

It depends what kind of books you like. I like all Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks books!

Judi said...

I'm sure you'll find something good to read this summer.

There is a crib giveaway at Missy's Book Nook you might want to check out, either for yourself or to alert your followers. Go here http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com/2010/05/oh-baby-what-giveaway.html

Missy may also have some suggestions for good books to read. Nice blogger.

Haley said...

SUNDAY'S AT TIFFANY'S! Omg, can I tell you my heart is bursting at the seams with excitement! Lol, that's just how much I LOVEEE this book!!! You'll have to post about it when you're done, or at least e-mail me what you thought!

Also, Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin is good. It's followed up by the book Something Blue, I haven't got to it yet but I'm working on it.

Also several of the blogs I read keep ranting about Eat Love Pray. I haven't read it yet but I'm working my way towards it (after I finish my current Nicholas Sparks love affair, that is! ;) ) Good luck on finding some good ones. Definately let me know if you find one that you fall in love with, I'm always on the prowl!! :)