Friday, February 12, 2010

my first legal drink

tuesday night was my birthday dinner night! we went to cantina laredo. it's a really nice mexican restaurant downtown.

if you know me, you know i love my mexican food. i used to eat it all the time. i don't get to as often as i used to, so it's a real treat for me!

we made reservations and all ordered drinks right when we sat down. i got a margarita and it was really good. and really strong.

oh, and the waiter didn't even card me! i didn't say anything, but i just thought it was really funny. good thing i'm actually 21 now!!

the food was amazing. i kind of wished i hadn't ordered a meal and just had chips, salsa, and guacamole for dinner. i know for next time! the guacamole was amazing. they make it at your table. yummmmm.

after dinner, we went to flying. i actually got carded there.

it doesn't really feel any different being 21. i can just have a drink when i go out to eat now :)

0 comments: