Thursday, July 15, 2010

smile!

we had a few extra minutes to spare this morning before we had to leave for MDO, so i had a little photo shoot with addison.

she didn't go to MDO tuesday because she had a fever, so i think she was extra excited to go today.

she was pretty goofy this morning (as usual). she's starting to actually smile when i tell her to. she does it when i'm not taking a picture, but she doesn't do it as much when i'm taking a picture. go figure.


i think she's thinking "mom, stop taking pictures. i'm trying to push my stroller."


i think she looked so cute today! the tank top is a little snug on her belly (it's a 2T). it doesn't look that bad when she's standing, but when she's sitting you can definitely tell she's well fed!!




i love her new shoes, too! i didn't think i would like them, but she has a lot of stuff that they go with.




this was her smiling for the camera...


i asked where her tongue is, and she showed me! she loves showing where her tongue is. i think this is my new favorite picture!



8 comments:

Amber Dawn said...

That is too cute and I LOVE her little pigtails! I put Clara in pigtails for the first time ever yesterday and I was so excited because she actually kept them in all day! Wohooo! :)

brae&joey said...

Sha, she is adorable!
I love that last picture too!!

Mama Pea said...

she is so cute!! i love how you dress her!!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

So cute!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, she looks SO cute in those blue chucks!

Summer said...

OMG she looks like such a big girl! Her little outfit is gorg and um I love love love the blue chuck taylors!! Just presh and the piggy tails awwwwwwwww love it....

That last pic is just to funny, she is so cute :0)

Kelcee has that same baby stroller.....geezy peezy that ting falls apart a gazillion times hahhahah

xoxo
Summer :0)

倫惟倫惟 said...

與其期盼別人疼你,不如自己疼自己。..................................................

Hello! I'm Kate. said...

So.stinkin.cute. I can't get over her cute little pony-tail! I need a girl!!!