Friday, March 12, 2010

another bicycle ride

we had another really nice day this week. i don't want it to get cold again! i'm sure it will, but summer is fast approaching!!

we took advantage of the nice weather and went on another bike ride. this time we went to the park, and not just around the neighborhood.

she's ready to ride!

i snapped some picture while we were at the park of just random things, too...

and another of addison, drinking her juice to give her more energy for the ride.

my mom let me borrow her bike, since i don't have one anymore. i think it's just so cute, so i had to take a picture!

i've finally got my bike riding skills back (the very few of them), so i'm not really as scared as i was like last time. i can't wait to take addison all the time in the summer!!


2 comments:

Summer said...

LOL about Addison drinking her drink to get energy for her bike ride! She's such a cutie! Looks like she had lots of fun! That bike is super trendy! Girl if I tried to ride a bike um....yeah that would be interesting LOL....

I love that pic you took of the trees and all the clouds.....That turned out fab....It is 70 degrees here....Love it....I drove with my sunroof open in the van today....Awwww spring hurry up......Please.....

Summer :0)

Eliza said...

Ok, that is really cool. I want one. Does Addison really like to ride in it? I think Teva's a little small yet, but maybe next summer!