Saturday, March 20, 2010

what have i been up to, you ask?

i was able to get a lot of blog designs done over my spring break. hooray!!

my portfolio has been updated. you should totally check it out!!

but, if you're too lazy (like i am sometimes [wink, wink]), here are a few that i've been working on...

these two have already been installed (you can click to header to go see the whole design)...




i also did my first etsy banner!


and this one is going to be installed this weekend!!



i just love designing blogs ♥ ♥ ♥


2 comments:

Summer said...

Bailey,
You are really good at that! I just love the examples you have shown! I am gonna have to look through your portfolio! If anyone asks me about a makeover I will send them your way! Super cute girly!

Love it all
Hope your having a great weekend! The hubs has been painting Kelcee's room and putting up the new white baseboards eeeeeeek.....I am so excited! The hubs asked "Summer is this your dream room or hers?" LOL....I responded both.....:0)

xoxo
Summer :0)

Anne said...

I must say that I LOVE my new design -- and so do my readers! Thank you so much! I will certainly recommend you :)