Thursday, March 18, 2010

parenthood

have you watched parenthood?


when i saw the commercials for the show, i knew i had to watch it.

first, because lauren graham is in the show. she's lorelai from gilmore girls, if you didn't know. i used to watch that show religiously! and i think she is absolutely gorgeous!

second, the commercials were hilarious! enough said.

i think it may prepare me for things addison will do in the future. or at least i'll learn what to scream at her when she does do the things!

so, have you watched it? if not, you really should! it's really good. it's on NBC after the biggest loser (which i also watch).

enjoy!!


4 comments:

Eliza said...

Looove that show! It's so good. I also love Modern Family...do you watch that one?

Jenn said...

I haven't seen it but I saw previews and it looks good!

amy said...

I actually just watched the first two episodes of Parenthood last night on Primetime On Demand.

It's a great show! Love it!

I'm with Eliza...I love love love LOVE Modern Family!! :)

aimymichelle said...

oh man thats why i had to watch it too! and i loved it for sure!