Tuesday, March 2, 2010

sad

well, when i switched to my new domain yesterday, all of my comments went bye bye. it makes me sad...

i emailed disqus about it, and hopefully they can fix it. they had something in their help section about it, so i'm assuming it's a common thing, and hopefully an easy fix.

i didn't want anyone to think i had deleted their comments!! because i didn't :)

and the scroll with my blog buttons is getting stuck. i'm going to work on that this afternoon. no time now!

i have class, and a quiz in biology. but i'm turning in all of my homework today, so my lowest biology lecture test and lab test grades will be dropped! yippee!!

hope everyone has a great day!!



2 comments:

harmonysong said...

I love the name Addison! She is darn cute, too!!

mama's smitten said...

Good luck on your Anatomy test! I have one on Thurs:0 !